April 5, 2011

Technology in the Classroom #8

I learned about many tools today that I can use in the classroom someday. The National Library of Virtual Manipulative's is a great website to have your students do hands on activities. There is mind42 where students can do brainstorming and organizing for writing papers. Just doing graphic organizers on papers can get old so doing it in this way can offer new experiences for the students. Spelling city is a great website that I would love to share with children. It is a great way to extra practice in with spelling words. Spelling words are a big part of elementary school so this will be a great tool for me when I teach. Finally, I discovered google for educators. This is a site on google for educators that gives teachers ideas on activities and tools to use in their classroom.
Learning about all of these tools will make technology be more prevalent in my classroom but not be repetitive. I think it is important to someday introduce a variety of technology in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment